- Coaching is a confidential conversation between you and a health coach who has training and experience. Health coaches can help you develop a goal and identify the steps you need to take to achieve that goal. They also provide support and encouragement to you throughout this process.
- You can expect your health coach to ask you questions to better understand:
- What’s important to you.
- What’s possible for you.
- What will motivate you to change your current lifestyle.
- You’re in charge of the direction you want to take.
- You’ll choose what it is you want to change, how to make those changes and how quickly they happen.
- We have educational resources that you may find helpful. We also have experience working with people to make lifestyle changes. We can help you brainstorm new ideas and create plans to help you reach your goal. We’re here to support you, help you push through any challenges you might face and stay on track.
- The relationship that you and your health coach develop isn’t meant to replace the relationship with your doctor or mental health professional. But it is there to give you the support you need to successfully reach your goals.