Providing Excellent Customer Service to Individuals with Disabilities
What is the ADA, and why must we comply?
What is a service animal, and are they allowed in government offices?
How do I interact with a person with a disability?
Get answers to these questions, and learn how to deliver the best service possible to your customers who have disabilities.
Facilitator: Jamila A. Russell, Virgin Islands Territorial ADA Coordinator
Who Should Attend:
- Any GVI employee who serves as the first point of contact for their agency.
- Any GVI employee who serves customers directly.
Open only to employees of the Government of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Training Length: 1.5 hours
Morning Session: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon Session: 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Registration: Please register below.
|ST. CROIX||ST. THOMAS|
June 8, 2017 (Thursday)
June 15, 2017 (Thursday)
– It is the employee’s responsibility to obtain approval from their supervisor to attend a training event.
– Session times may vary.
– Training dates, times, & locations are subject to change.
– Be sure to review Division of Personnel’s Training Guidelines.