The Human Resources Information Systems unit has management responsibility for the electronic personnel related data collection, retrieval and modification for all employees in all branches of government and several semi-autonomous agencies.
The HRIS Unit gathers demographic information as it relates to:
- Personnel Actions within the ERP HR Module
- Reporting on Government’s Workforce
- Maintenance of Personnel’s Database as well as FMS Employee Master Database
- Maintaining Electronic Link between Division of Personnel and other departments
- Overall Computer Operation Efficiency in the Department
340-774-8588 ext. 5128